Monday, May 23, 2005

Do you want to be a Motivational Speaker for people with Multiple Sclerosis?

As many of you may know, I am a Motivational Speaker. I love speaking to others and feeling the energy in the room increase and shift to a high energy, uplifting, positive space! This is one of my most favorite things to do! It's fun, rewarding and effortless!

People ask me all the time "don't you get nervous?" , "where did you learn how to speak like that?", "where do you get your inspiration from?", "where do you get all that energy from?" & "how do you do it?"

Do you want to know my answers to these questions?

I decided that I am going to start a training program for people who are interested in improving their 'public speaking' skills AND a training program just for people who want to be Motivational Speakers. In both training programs, you will learn my top 7 strategies to giving an awesome presentation while maintaining a calm and confident demeanor.

If you want to improve your speaking skills or if you have a passion for speaking and want to add Motivational Speaking to your career, please contact me at maria@marialesetz.com to find out more about my Speaking Training programs.

Speaking is a wonderful way to connect with people and make a difference in this world!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP